Articles on this Page
- 03/29/06--16:25: _FairTax vs. Flat Ta...
- 04/03/06--09:12: _Immigration and the...
- 05/25/06--10:49: _FairTax Rally in At...
- 05/28/06--16:28: _Fair Tax Blog Rises...
- 07/19/06--19:13: _FairTax Results in ...
- 07/24/06--19:15: _Boortz: FairTax Mov...
- 11/14/06--19:17: _FairTax Questions f...
- 01/14/08--21:44: _I'll Pay More under...
- 05/29/09--13:29: _U.S. Sales Tax Gets...
- 06/27/09--20:10: _Working with Democr...
- 03/29/06--16:25: FairTax vs. Flat Tax: Poll at TownHall.com
- 04/03/06--09:12: Immigration and the FairTax
- 05/25/06--10:49: FairTax Rally in Atlanta Draws Overflow Crowd
- 05/28/06--16:28: Fair Tax Blog Rises to Page 1 of Google
- 07/19/06--19:13: FairTax Results in Atlanta Primaries? 85% Support!
- 07/24/06--19:15: Boortz: FairTax Movement "Going Strong"
- 11/14/06--19:17: FairTax Questions for the Republican Leadership
- 01/14/08--21:44: I'll Pay More under the FairTax? No Worries
- 05/29/09--13:29: U.S. Sales Tax Gets Fresh Look
- 06/27/09--20:10: Working with Democrats to pass the FairTax
TownHall.com is conducting a poll on what type of tax reform its readers support. Go cast your vote. (Thanks to Todd for the tip.)
From reader Earl Foreman: I would like to see or hear some comment on the immigration issues that are currently in the news. It seems to me the issue of illegal immigration might be eased by FairTax. First off, I would like to say that it is not right people should live here illegally, but [...]
From an article in the Atlanta-Journal Constitution about last night’s FairTax rally: About 4,500 raucous tax protesters packed the Gwinnett Convention Center on Wednesday night to hear politicians, musicians and talk show celebrities call for the end of the federal income tax and the creation of a 23 percent national sales tax to replace it. [...]
Today I noticed that the Fair Tax Blog now appears on page one of Google, for both of the keywords “fairtax” (position 9) and “fair tax” (position 10). Note that the results you personally see on Google may vary, however, depending on what Google data center is closest to you. Google’s results are continually updated, [...]
Neal Boortz reports that the FairTax was on the primary ballots for all three metro Atlanta counties yesterday. The verdict? Eighty-five percent support. Wow.
From Neal Boortz: The FairTax movement is going strong my friends, stronger than you might imagine. I can assure you that the FairTax is attracting an ever-increasing degree of attention in Washington. I wish I could share the details, but the wonderful world of politics is such that it is much better to let the [...]
Want candidates for leadership positions within the Republican party to go on the record about their positions on the FairTax? The Truth Laid Bear web site has organized a formal interview process to help gather information about Republican leadership candidates. If you go there and vote for the FairTax question, you can increase the chances [...]
From a reader willing to put his money where his mouth is: I’m 40 years old, single, and I live off of a royalty income from an invention I made several years ago, that gives me $80K a year and I spend about $80K per year. I own my home free and clear, and I [...]
The Washington Post reports that in an effort to raise additional revenue, policymakers are discussing a VAT. With budget deficits soaring and President Obama pushing a trillion-dollar-plus expansion of health coverage, some Washington policymakers are taking a fresh look at a money-making idea long considered politically taboo: a national sales tax. A recent Rassmussen report [...]
Jessica Wexler, who worked the Obama campaign, posted her speech from the Mid America FairTax Rally on FairTax Nation. I have copied and posted the speech below. Hello, I am Jessica Wexler. I am a strong supporter of the FairTax. I have volunteered with FairTax KC for the past year and written an organizing manual [...]